VASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST / SONOGRAPHER – Competitive Pay + Bonus close to the METRO NY area
With more than 100 diagnostic labs and growing, NAVIX provides a unique opportunity for advancement and growth in your career. When you are working for NAVIX, you’re part of a team that is rewarded for helping achieve our mission of improving patient outcomes through better diagnostics.
Our dedication to superior diagnostic services and employee satisfaction is what sets NAVIX apart as a provider and an employer.
We strongly believe that the success of NAVIX and our clients is dependent on the people we hire. We are proud of the exceptional team of sonographers and technologists that choose to work at NAVIX. As we grow, we want to make sure we continue to hire people who share our passion for quality. If you want to be part of a quality organization that will invest in your success, please consider joining NAVIX!
What We’re Looking for
We are currently seeking exceptional Vascular Technologists / Sonographer for our full time, part time and per diem job opportunities in the Metro NY area.
The Vascular Technologist job requires the sonographer / technologist to utilize color-flow duplex ultrasound and physiologic testing equipment to produce ultrasound images and related data, which is used by physicians to render a medical diagnosis. You must have graduated from a CAAHEP Accredited program in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Cardiovascular Technology profession pathways and have a valid, accrediting body-recognized credential in the one or more of the following:
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Registered Technologist Vascular Sonography [RT(VS)] through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
What’s in it for you?
A company committed to quality, growth and to YOU!
At NAVIX, we want you to be your best at work and at home. In addition to our competitive pay rates and generous sign-on bonus, we have also created a Total Rewards Benefits Program that supports the physical and emotional well-being of our employees and their families. Our Total Rewards Benefit Program starts immediately upon employment and includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid – Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits – Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance Program
- Free CMEs & Reimbursement benefits for job-related certifications and memberships
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Competitive compensation package that includes retention bonus
To learn more about what it’s like to work for NAVIX Diagnostix, please visit us at https://navixdiagnostix.com/career-why-work-at-navix/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem
Pay: competitive compensation packages that include retention bonus
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Metro NY area: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- RVT, RVS or RT(VS) certification (Required)