REGISTERED CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER – competitive pay + bonus in Cooperstown, NY
With more than 100 diagnostic labs and growing, NAVIX provides a unique opportunity for advancement and growth in your career. When you are working for NAVIX, you’re part of a team that is rewarded for helping achieve our mission of improving patient outcomes through better diagnostics.
Our dedication to superior diagnostic services and employee satisfaction is what sets NAVIX apart as a provider and an employer.
We strongly believe that the success of NAVIX and our clients is dependent on the people we hire. We are proud of the exceptional team of sonographers and technologists that choose to work at NAVIX. As we grow, we want to make sure we continue to hire people who share our passion for quality. If you want to be part of a quality organization that will invest in your success, please consider joining NAVIX!
What We’re Looking for
We are currently seeking an exceptional Registered Cardiac Sonographer for our job opportunity in Cooperstown, NY.
The Registered Cardiac Sonographer job requires the sonographer to utilize color-flow duplex ultrasound to produce ultrasound images and related data, which is used by physicians to render a medical diagnosis. You must have graduated from a CAAHEP Accredited program in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Cardiovascular Technology profession pathways and have a valid, accrediting body-recognized credential in one or more of the following:
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Advanced Cardiac Sonographer (ACS) through CCI
What’s in it for you?
A company committed to quality, growth and to YOU!
At NAVIX, we want you to be your best at work and at home. In addition to our competitive pay rates and generous sign-on bonus, we have also created a Total Rewards Benefits Program that supports the physical and emotional well-being of our employees and their families. Our Total Rewards Benefit Program starts immediately upon employment and includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid – Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits – Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance Program
- Free CMEs & Reimbursement benefits for job-related certifications and memberships
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Competitive compensation package that includes retention bonus
To learn more about what it’s like to work for NAVIX Diagnostix, please visit us at https://navixdiagnostix.com/career-why-work-at-navix/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem
Pay: Competitive compensation packages that include retention bonus
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cooperstown, NY: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- RDCS or RCS certification (Required)
Work Location: One location