GENERAL ULTRASOUND SONOGRAPHER – competitive pay + Bonus – close to the Pittsfield, MA area.
With more than 100 diagnostic labs and growing, NAVIX provides a unique opportunity for advancement and growth in your career. When you are working for NAVIX, you’re part of a team that is rewarded for helping achieve our mission of improving patient outcomes through better diagnostics.
Our dedication to superior diagnostic services and employee satisfaction is what sets NAVIX apart as a provider and an employer.
We strongly believe that the success of NAVIX and our clients is dependent on the people we hire. We are proud of the exceptional team of sonographers and technologists that choose to work at NAVIX. As we grow, we want to make sure we continue to hire people who share our passion for quality. If you want to be part of a quality organization that will invest in your success, please consider joining NAVIX!
What We’re Looking for
We are currently seeking exceptional General Sonographers for our full time and part time job opportunities in the Pittsfield, MA area.
The Registered General Ultrasound Sonographer job requires the sonographer / technologist to utilize high frequency sound waves to produce ultrasound images and related data used by physicians to render a medical diagnosis. You must have graduated from a CAAHEP Accredited program in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography profession pathway and have a valid, accrediting body-recognized credential in the following:
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential with an abdomen (AB) specialty.
What’s in it for you?
A company committed to quality, growth and to YOU!
At NAVIX, we want you to be your best at work and at home. In addition to our competitive pay rates and generous sign-on bonus, we have also created a Total Rewards Benefits Program that supports the physical and emotional well-being of our employees and their families. Our Total Rewards Benefit Program starts immediately upon employment and includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid – Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits – Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance Program
- Free CMEs & Reimbursement benefits for job-related certifications and memberships
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Competitive compensation package that includes retention bonus
To learn more about what it’s like to work for NAVIX Diagnostix, please visit us at https://navixdiagnostix.com/career-why-work-at-navix/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem
Pay: competitive compensation packages that include retention bonus
- Day shift option
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Close to Pittsfield, MA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- RDMS AB certification (Required)
Work Location: One location