Non-Invasive Vascular Ultrasound Lab Program, Vascular Courses, RVT Staffing, Lab Accreditation and Marketing Services
Non-Invasive Vascular Ultrasound Lab Progam Services
NAVIX offers hospitals and physician practices a clinically superior vascular lab program. Working with your executive and clinical team, we will assess your needs and provide a comprehensive vascular lab program that supports your cardiovascular service line strategy delivering optimal results for your patients and your bottom-line. NAVIX helps our clients standardize across all services providing their patients with "one standard of care" for all of their cardiovascular services.
NAVIX's team provides a complete lab program including comprehensive testing through the use of credentialed technologists (RVTs), proven clinical protocols and diagnostic criteria, advanced technology in 3D imaging, web-based reporting and image storage, IAC vascular lab accreditation (formerly known as ICAVL Accreditation), technologist and physician training, marketing services and equipment (optional).
Our registered vascular technologists perform only the highest quality cerebrovascular, extremity arterial, extremity venous, and visceral vascular studies for diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
In addition to our vascular lab programs, we offer training and consulting services:
- Physician Preceptorship– a vascular course to train physicians in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound imaging to meet the ARDMS requirements for the RPVI exam.
- Cardiovascular Technologist Training – training of existing technologists to support improvements in scope, quality and consistency of ultrasound imaging within the client operations.
- Marketing Services – clinical marketing programs to support our client's cardiovascular capabilities to referring physician community increasing medical staff's awareness of signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease which results in better diagnosis and ultimately treatment of vascular disease.
NAVIX provides a comprehensive non-invasive vascular lab program ensuring standardized diagnostic imaging services with Registered Vascular Technologists (RVTs) and Registered Echo Technologists who perfom high quality vascular testing based on proven clinical protocols that meet IAC vascular testing accreditation standards.
IAC (formerly ICAVL) accreditation & market development
- IAC vascular accreditation is achieved on behalf of your lab.
- Vascular testing services can be IAC accredited in less than 60 days.
- Market your vascular service to referring physicians.
- Start a stroke and vascular disease screening initiative to diagnose patients in your community with cardiovascular disease.
- Ultrasound & physiologic equipment.
- Expand your vascular ultrasound testing services or develop a non-invasive vascular lab program.
- Expand your non-invasive vascular lab program to outpatient facilities and physician offices.
Learn more about how NAVIX can help you with vascular ultrasound services.
NAVIX's Physician Preceptorship for Interpretation of Non-Invasive Studies is one of a few select programs available in the United States. All attendees of this program who have sat for the Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) exam have passed -that's a 100% pass rate for our participants!
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices