With the Most IAC Accreditations in the U.S., NAVIX has the experience to help your echocardiography lab obtain accreditation!
If you need support in obtaining IAC accreditation or re-accreditation for your echocardiography testing services (formerly ICAEL), NAVIX can help!
NAVIX provides full support to echocardiography lab technical and medical directors to help achieve IAC echocardiography testing accreditation in some or all of the following areas:
- Adult Transthoracic
- Adult Transesophageal
- Adult Stress
- Pediatric Transthoracic
- Pediatric Transesophageal
Our echocardiography experts will help you complete all of the steps in the accreditation process including:
- NAVIX holds the most IAC echocardiography lab accreditations in the United States.
- NAVIX's nationally recognized course for Physician Preceptorship for the Interpretation of Non-Invasive Vascular Studies for RPVI credentialing is one of a few select programs available in the United States.
- NAVIX has more than 100 echocardiography labs in the United States.
- NAVIX provides a comprehensive program for educating physicians and staff on Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD).
- NAVIX's highly credentialed staff includes physicians, registered echocardiography technologists, echocardiographers, general and OB/GYN ultrasound sonographers, nuclear medicine technologists and holter monitor specialists.
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices