NAVIX for Patient Holter Monitoring
Why NAVIX for you and your patients holter monitor needs?
- Accurate assessment of a patient's cardiac health
- Check drug therapy and medications
- Episodes of collapsing and/or fainting
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal ECGs including:
- Atrial Fibrillation & Atrial Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Premature beats
- Unspecified cardiac dysrhythmias
Easy to use
- Quick delivery of NAVIX Holter monitors with instructions and supplies
- Quick and simple hook-up to the patient
- 24 hour heart monitoring
24-hour report turnaround
- NAVIX's comprehensive ECG reports are returned to your office within 24 hours after receipt of the Holter.
- Our precise results can be emailed, faxed or shipped overnight to your office.
- A high standard of quality, 99.9% or above, at a low cost.
To inquire about a Holter Monitor for a patient, submit the information below:
Download our Holter Brochure.
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices