508.880.3700 MAIN OFFICE
508.977.2807 SALES & TRAINING
508.977.2803 HOLTER MONITORING
Interested in Enhancing or Starting a Vein Ablation Practice? NAVIX Provides IAC Accredited Vein Ablation Diagnostics & Vein Ablation Training Services for Physicians and Technologists
IAC Accredited Vascular Lab Programs, Hands-on Venous Duplex Courses for Technologists & Vein Ablation Training for Physicians – Let NAVIX help you develop or enhance your vein practice!
With a national IAC accreditation program, NAVIX partners with vein center physicians and administrators to develop or enhance vascular diagnostics with a focus on producing high-quality venous testing that improves patient and financial results. Our vascular team provides expertise in comprehensive diagnostic testing for vein ablation procedures including full-service vein center testing services, Hands-on Venous Duplex Ultrasound Course for Vascular Technologists, IAC Vein Center Accreditation Services and Vein Ablation Training for Physicians.
Focus on Quality Diagnostics for Vein Centers
NAVIX technologists are highly skilled in the comprehensive evaluation of the deep and superficial venous system. In addition to examining the deep and major branches of the superficial system, NAVIX sonographers also interrogate perforators and accessory veins. NAVIX sonographers assess arterial perfusion to help wound care clinicians decide the best treatment for venous disease.
NAVIX uses recognized standards (CEAP and VCSS) for describing and evaluating clinical signs and symptoms of venous insufficiency.
NAVIX's turnkey vascular lab includes equipment, registered vascular technologists, web-based image archive & reporting system, 3D reconstruction of vascular images and IAC lab accreditation. Our vascular specialists have extensive training in performing venous duplex ultrasound and other imaging to support a busy vein center. Working with you and your clinical team, we will assess your needs and provide a comprehensive vein center program that delivers optimal results for your patients and your bottom-line.
NAVIX services can be customized to meet your specific needs. Below are additional programs offered by NAVIX:
- Customized Vein Specialist Training for Vein Centers– NAVIX technologists have experience training other sonographers in the examination of deep and superficial venous system for insufficiency. Our trainers will evaluate the current skill set of the sonographer, design a training plan tailored to the skill set of the sonographer, implement the plan, and track progress.
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpetation (RPVI) Preceptorship & Specific Vein Ablation Training– NAVIX offers training of physicians for the interpretation of vascular ultrasound imaging to meet the ARDMS requirements for the RPVI credentialing exam, hands-on training for venous testing, and vein ablation course for vascular specialists interested in expanding their vein ablation practice.
- Clinical Marketing Services – NAVIX vascular experts provide clincial presentations to increase awareness of signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease improving diagnosis (and ultimately treatment) of disease.
- Staffing Your Vein Center - NAVIX can help you increase your success in identifying and hiring qualified Registered Vascular Technologists/Sonographers (RVT or RVS). With nearly 20 years experience in hiring and training vascular technologists, NAVIX has developed rigorous processes to ensure we hire the best people to provide the specialized vascular testing services that meet our clients' needs. NAVIX shares "best practices" through our Virtual Technical Director Service. With NAVIX's Virtual Technical Director, you will have access to industry experts in vascular ultrasound who can assist in the improvement and development of recruiting, hiring and training processes that deliver long-term results. NAVIX may also be able to provide short-term and long-term technologist staffing while you work on increasing your efficiency and quality of your vein center services.
- Vein Center Accreditation Services - NAVIX holds the most IAC accreditations than any other institution. Our vascular specialists have developed deep domain expertise in vascular ultrasound and can help you expand or enhance your vascular servcies which includes obtaining IAC Accreditation for your vein center.
Learn more about how NAVIX can help you with vascular ultrasound services.
NAVIX's Physician Preceptorship for Interpretation of Non-Invasive Studies is one of a few select programs available in the United States. All attendees of this program who have sat for the Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) exam have passed -that's a 100% pass rate for our participants!
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices