508.880.3700 MAIN OFFICE
508.977.2807 SALES & TRAINING
508.977.2803 HOLTER MONITORING
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
Utilize high frequency sound waves to produce vascular ultrasound images and related data used by physicians to render a medical diagnosis and perform the following duties.
1. Set up equipment when necessary and prepare patient for examination.
2. Select the proper transducer, both type and frequency for examination.
3. Obtain, review and retrieve pertinent patient history, physical exam and supporting clinical data to facilitate the physician in making the diagnosis.
4. Perform diagnostic procedures by producing, assessing and evaluating ultrasound images and related data used by physicians in rendering a diagnosis in accordance with NAVIX and/or site protocols.
5. Provided interpreting physician with an oral or written summary of technical findings at the discretion of the interpreting physician.
6. Complete paperwork necessary for appropriate billing in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Assist with proper coding of exams for correct diagnosis.
8. Ensure patient safety by following company procedures and protocol.
9. Maintain and clean equipment as directed by suggested manufacturer guidelines. Report any equipment difficulties or failures to NAVIX's customer service department as soon as possible.
10. Frequently move equipment/machine for testing purposes.
11. Maintain supplies for testing sites or keep appropriate materials as personal stock if in a mobile setting.
12. Thoroughly complete all paperwork (i.e. technical log sheets, billing requisitions). Obtain proper exam order with corresponding diagnosis as well as obtain patient's signature for authorization for performing the test.
13. Report any incidents (i.e. coding of a pertinent, needle sticks, patient falling, etc.) by following the incident report procedures as well as notify your immediate supervisor within 24 hours.
14. Communicate with NAVIX's customer service department on a regular basis regarding work schedules.
15. Attend yearly OSHA and Compliance training as per company policy.
16. Participate in on-going training to ensure job competency.
17. Comply with Corporate policies regarding environmental Health and Safety regulations.
Minimum of 2 years in non-invasive Vascular Technology. Some computer knowledge. Ability to work independently. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills. Must be a team player.
Registry eligible or Credentialed by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) in the primary specialty to be performed. Annual BLS. High school diploma with some college courses.
On feet most of the day and spend a lot of time walking, standing, stretching. Lifting and pushing necessary to move equipment or transfer/move patients.
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207