Considering IAC Vein Center Accreditation for Your Facility?
The standards for achieving Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Vein Center Accreditation are extensive. Gathering and preparing all of the information requires many hours of work from all vein center staff. The completion of the application requires detailed information on all aspects of facility operations as well as the submission of IAC randomly selected case studies for review.
If you are considering or renewing accreditation for a Vein Center, NAVIX can help!
Our professional clinical team provides the support you need to successfully obtain Vein Center accreditation. This includes creating laboratory specific policies and procedures, auditing patient charts and center processes for compliance, completing the online application for accreditation, and submitting the IAC randomly selected case studies. NAVIX's clinical experts will also audit your quality improvement program, and if necessary, develop and implement a program for you so that your facility meets IAC quality standards.
As part of the IAC accreditation process, your vein center and your non-invasive vascular lab will undergo an on-site visit from the IAC. This will occur within one year from submission of your application. NAVIX's team will ensure that your Vein Center and your non-invasive vascular lab are prepared! NAVIX will guide you through the entire IAC accreditation process.
Our clinical managers are accreditation experts with 25+ years of experience in IAC, ACR, and AIUM. NAVIX provides complete project support for your IAC Vein Center accreditation needs including:
- Experienced clinical support
- A customized project plan for your accreditation
- Step-by-step assistance to fulfill requirements
- Case study and charting review and development
- Compliant protocols and policies
- A Quality Improvement Program, including documentation
- Completion and submission of your IAC Vein Center application
- Evaluation of your current non-invasive vascular lab IAC compliance
For a preliminary assessment of your vein center's readiness for IAC Vein Center Accreditation, call 508-977-2807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAVIX holds the most IAC vascular lab accreditations in the United States.
- NAVIX's nationally recognized course for Physician Preceptorship for the Interpretation of Non-Invasive Vascular Studies for RPVI credentialing is one of a few select programs available in the United States.
- NAVIX has more than 100 vascular labs in the United States.
- NAVIX provides a comprehensive program for educating physicians and staff on Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD).
- NAVIX's highly credentialed staff includes physicians, registered vascular technologists, echocardiographers, general and OB/GYN ultrasound sonographers, nuclear medicine technologists and holter monitor specialists.
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices