Full Time General Ultrasound Sonographer with Breast Experience (RDMS and BR Registered)
Location: Western Suburban Area of Boston, Massachusetts
Utilize high frequency sound waves to produce ultrasound images and related data used by physicians to render a medical diagnosis. Accurate and timely completion of necessary documentation, including but not limited to written summary of technical findings, technical log entries, billing requisitions and proper coding of diagnosis.
- Registrations in AB and BR, with vascular experience.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent AB scanning experience, basic computer knowledge, ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an innate ability to quickly develop rapport and put patients at ease.
- Most importantly, you must have high standards with regard to professionalism, quality patient exams, respectful treatment of patients and strict adherence to all governmental regulations that apply to medical professionals as well as our policies and those of our clients.
Our technologists stay with us (some for more than 10 years - unprecedented in the industry) because of our reputation and strong commitment to our team. We ensure that our technologists are well-compensated and receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, life, STD, LTD, 401K, paid-time-off, tuition and professional membership fee reimbursement and referral bonus program.
Reference job description: General Ultrasound Job Description
- 120 Registered Technologists
- 150 Clients including Academic & Community Hospitals and Physician Practices
- Over 200,000 cardiovascular procedures annually
- Nearly 100 IAC Accreditation including ICAVL, ICANL and ICAEL
- Preceptorship in Vascular Ultrasound
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices